Monday, March 1, 2010

Dumbstruck tourist @ Dubai


I bid adeos to the good looking Emirates Airlines Air hostess. The flight had stoped at the main terminal and had a direct duct into the airport. From a air conditioned flight to a air conditioned airport. 
I took my natural instincts and followed the crowd. Its like everyone knew where to walk to. No one is bothered to look for any sign board or ask anyone. Then again, the plane was loaded with good looking girls. So i really did not think twice when i was following them out of airport. they took the elevator, so did I. They took the stairs, so did I. They stood in queue, so did I.
Little did i realise that they all were transit passengers and were walking right into their next flight. It was then the security asked me for my tickets for the next flight when it struck me that i am following them to the transit terminal for the next flight. :) Silly ol me. :)
This time i asked people and found my way out. To the Arabi land. The second i stepped out, i felt the heat. The desert heat struck my face. I guess a preview to what ill be facing for the next few weeks. In short time, I was already in my bro's house and lil more later at a private beach with the sea lashing on my face. Surprisingly, i was feeling cold at 2 in the afternoon. Thats a shocker for a desert. and to top it, we had heavy rain in the night. This was the first time that bro ever had to run his car with Wiper in full blast!! Hmmmm...looks like i have started a storm out here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment