Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Canon D500 it is

Last two weeks have been really hectic. Running through tons of sites, shops, reviews. All i could think about is whether Canon is better than Nikon? Is a Canon D1000 with good lens better than Nikon D3100? What is the best deals that you can get? I nearly knew the prices and offers in various sites inside out.

This is when the impulse kicks in. I went to Kochi, Kerala, for Christmas. And the Christmas feelings got my impulse racing. Thats when I ran right into Camera shop and bought the Canon D500. Wait, did I say D500? Now that is not the one i been researching all along? Well, like i said, its Christmas.

But on a more serious note, the Canon lens gives slightly more options than a Nikon lens. It especially makes more sense as its a pocket friendly lens ( as long as the pockets are fairly large). I also heard that Canon provides an excellent training on SLR photography. Little did i know that Nikon also provides the same.

In Essence, My cupboard now hosts a Canon D500, Canon 18-55mm lens, Canon 55-250mm lens, UV filters, Polarized filters and me on the other end.

Its time to get creative. Its time to move my butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment